IndiaNews

Uttar Pradesh Poisonous gas created death row in Kanpur three laborers who came in contact died-कानपुर में जहरीली गैस ने मचाया मौत का तांडव, संपर्क में आए तीन मजदूरों की मौत

Representative Image - India TV Hindi News
Image source: PTI
Representative image

Uttar Pradesh: Three laborers died after coming in contact with toxic gas from a ‘septic tank’ being constructed in a semi-detached house in Barra area of ​​Kanpur district on Sunday. Kanpur Deputy Commissioner of Police South Pramod Kumar told PTI that a contractor named Bal Govind was getting a house constructed in Malviya Nagar located in Barra area. He told that laborers named Shiva Tiwari (25), Ankit Pal (22) and Amit Kumar (25) were also engaged in the construction. He said that these three workers had entered the house’s septic tank during construction, during which time they passed out due to exposure to poisonous gas. He said the contractor tried to save all three of them, but he got out due to breathing difficulties.

The family caused trouble by blocking the road

Kumar said that after receiving the information, the police reached the spot and got the three workers out, but by then Shiva had died. Ankit and Amit were taken to Regency Hospital where doctors declared them brought dead, he said. Kumar said that after this incident, the relatives of the deceased created a ruckus by blocking the road on the road, but the police convinced them by assuring that necessary action would be taken. He said that after receiving the complaint from the family members, necessary action would be taken after registering the case.

Recently, poisonous gas had also spread in Uttarakhand

Recently, 34 people had fallen ill one by one due to the spread of poisonous gas in Azad Nagar in Transit Camp police area of ​​Rudrapur, Uttarakhand on Tuesday morning. According to the police, the problem was caused by the leakage of chlorine gas. In an unconscious state, people were admitted to the hospital for treatment, where the ICU department of the district hospital was also full. Senior Inspector of Police, Dr. Manjunath TC, said that a cylinder filled with chlorine had reached a scrap yard in Azad Nagar due to which the gas spread in the surrounding area and people started falling ill.

Latest Uttar Pradesh News




Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button