IndiaNews

Uttar Pradesh Fire in Mini Mart of Agra and goods worth of lakhs burnt down-आगरा में मिनी मार्ट में लगी आग, लाखों का सामान जलकर हुआ खाक

Representative Image - India TV Hindi News
Image source: PTI
Representative image

Highlights

  • A fire broke out in Mini Mart located on Deori Road, Sadar in Agra.
  • The fire was brought under control after 45 minutes of hard work
  • According to the fire department, the fire started due to a short circuit.

Uttar Pradesh: A fire broke out due to a short circuit in a mini market in Agra, Uttar Pradesh on Sunday morning. Due to the fire, goods worth lakhs of rupees, stored in the market, were burnt to ashes. It took the fire department 45 minutes to extinguish the fire. A fire department official said the fire broke out due to a short circuit in the Mini Mart located on Deori Road, Sadar in Agra in the early hours of Sunday. The flames engulfed the entire mall, he said.

Fire caused by short circuit

After receiving the information, the fire brigade was immediately rushed to the spot, the official said. But the flames were at their peak to the bottom, he said, adding that the fire had been brought under control after 45 minutes of efforts. The official said that during this time, all items stored in the mart were burnt to ashes. According to Chief Brand Officer Akshay Ranjan Sharma, the cause of the fire is a short circuit. According to the official, the fire was so severe that it engulfed the entire mall.

Recently there was a fire in New Ashok Nagar in Delhi

Recently, a massive fire broke out in a 4-storey building in the New Ashok Nagar area of ​​Delhi. How many people were trapped. This created panic all around as the smoke coming from the building was visible far and wide. However, five vehicles of the brigade that reached the spot brought the fire under control after a few hours.

Latest Uttar Pradesh News




Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button