- Both children were electrocuted while going off the swing
- The police took possession of the child’s body and sent it for an autopsy
- Priyansh’s condition critical
Uttar Pradesh: Two children swinging on a swing in a fair organized on the occasion of Ganesh Utsav at Samrat Mihir Bhoj City Park in Beta-2 area of Noida were electrocuted. In this incident, a 12-year-old child died, while a three-year-old child was seriously injured. The police have registered an FIR against three persons in this connection.
hammock operator in custody
The police reached the spot after getting information about the incident, took possession of the body of the child and sent it for post-mortem. The police have arrested the hammock operator. Inspector Anil Kumar Singh, station in-charge of Beta-2 said Harshit, son of Dharmendra, who lives on rent in Birundi village, went to the fair at Samrat Mihir Bhoj City Park on Thursday evening along with Arohi and her child, a woman who lives in his neighborhood.
The police took possession of the body and sent it for an autopsy
Harshit (12) and Aarohi’s son Priyansh (3) were burnt due to electric shock while landing after swinging on the swing. He said both the children were admitted to a hospital for treatment where doctors declared Harshit brought dead while Priyansh’s condition remains critical. The station in charge said that after getting information about the incident, the police reached the spot and took possession of the body and sent it for post-mortem.
Police have registered a case against fair operator Chandrashekhar Garg, Ankit Jain, Rajiv Gupta in this case. He said that some persons in this connection have been detained and interrogation has started.
Latest Uttar Pradesh News