IndiaNews

UP News fire broke out in Madhuraj Hospital Agra 3 died । आगरा के मधुराज हॉस्पिटल में लगी भीषण आग, संचालक डॉक्टर राजन की बेटी और बेटे समेत मौत

UP News - India TV Hindi News

Image source: ANI
UP News

Highlights

  • A massive fire broke out at Madhuraj Hospital in Agra
  • Hospital operator Dr. Rajan’s death
  • Dr. Rajan’s daughter and son also died

UP news: A major accident has occurred in Agra, UP. Director Dr. Rajan’s daughter and son have died due to a massive fire at Madhuraj Hospital here. CM Yogi has expressed deep grief over this incident. The incident is told at 4:30.

In this matter, CM Yogi has expressed his condolences to the families of the deceased and said that the injured should get better treatment. The CM wished speedy recovery of the injured and directed the DM and senior police officers to reach the spot as soon as possible. The CM has issued instructions to carry out relief and rescue operations on war footing.

The doctor and his family could not survive

Patients were evacuated from the hospital as soon as news of the fire broke, but Dr. Rajan, who lives on the first floor of the building, was caught in the fire. SP City Vikas Kumar said the fire incident took place early in the morning in Naripura area. He said that the operator of the hospital and his family lived on the first floor of the building. The hospital functioned on the ground floor. 3 people have died in this fire incident and 2 people are undergoing treatment in the hospital and they are out of danger.

CMO Agra Arun Srivastava said 3 people died during treatment at the hospital. In this, 45-year-old Rajan, 45-year-old hospital operator, his 17-year-old daughter Shalu and 14-year-old son Rishi have died. The two people who were injured in this incident are also relatives of the doctor. But his exact identity is yet to be established.

The accident happened in Bhadohi on Sunday

Earlier on Sunday, three people were killed and 64 others injured when a fire broke out in a Durga Puja pandal in Uttar Pradesh’s Bhadohi due to overheating of halogen lights. This incident happened when a digital show was taking place in the pandal. At that time there were 300-400 people in the pandal. The pandal was burnt to ashes.

Latest Uttar Pradesh News

News in Hindi Hindi News on India TV Read the latest news, live news updates and special stories from India and abroad and keep yourself updated. Click for Uttar Pradesh News in Hindi India section




Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button