national Capital Delhi Including Reply India Of many states IN earthquake Of tremors Feel done Went. earthquake of nav Nepal IN the earth From 10 kilometer below told Go Stayed Is. earthquake Of intensity Richter measures Feather 6.3 measured Went. In this incident, 6 people have died due to house collapse in Doti district of Nepal., The tremors of the earthquake could be felt around 13.57.
At the same time, even late on Tuesday evening, earthquake tremors were felt in many districts, including Lucknow, the capital of Uttar Pradesh. Its epicenter was close to the Indo-Nepal border in Uttarakhand. Its intensity was measured at 4.9 on the Richter scale. According to the information, the tremors from the earthquake came here around 9 o’clock.
The relationship between the Richter scale and the intensity of an earthquake?
- An earthquake on the Richter scale from 0 to 1.9 can only be detected by the seismograph.
- A mild tremor occurs when an earthquake occurs on the Richter scale from 2 to 2.9.
- An earthquake on the Richter scale of 3 to 3.9 causes a truck to pass near you.
- An earthquake measuring 4 to 4.9 on the Richter scale can shatter windows. Frames hanging on the walls may fall.
- Furniture can shake when an earthquake hits on a 5 to 5.9 Richter scale.
- An earthquake on the Richter scale of 6 to 6.9 can cause the foundations of buildings to crack. Upper floors may be damaged.
- Buildings collapse when an earthquake occurs on the Richter scale from 7 to 7.9. Pipes burst inside the ground.
- Large bridges, including buildings, collapse when an earthquake occurs on the Richter scale from 8 to 8.9.
- Complete destruction in the event of an earthquake on the Richter scale of 9 and above. If someone stands on the field, he will see the ground waving. If the ocean is nearby, there will be a tsunami. In an earthquake, each scale on the Richter scale is 10 times stronger than the previous scale.
Do’s and don’ts in case of an earthquake
- In the event of an earthquake, leave home, school or work immediately and go to an open field. Stay away from large buildings, trees, power poles, etc.
- Use the stairs instead of the elevator to exit.
- If you’re stuck somewhere, don’t run. This will have more effect of the earthquake.
- In the event of an earthquake, move away from windows, cabinets, fans, heavy objects placed above so that they are not injured by falling and breaking the glass.
- If you can’t get out, get under sturdy furniture such as tables, beds, desks, and hold onto his legs so the shake doesn’t trip him.
- If there is no strong object, cover the delicate parts of the body such as the head, hands, etc. with a thick book or a strong object and kneel next to a strong wall.
- Do not stand near the door that is opening or closing or you may be injured.
- If you are in a vehicle, stop the vehicle on the side of the road or in the open, away from buildings, hoardings, poles, flyovers, bridges, etc. and wait until the earthquake stops.
Latest India News