IndiaNews

Chhattisgarh News Accident occurred due to drying clothes on iron wire mother and two children died due to electrocution-छत्तीसगढ़ में लोहे के तार पर कपड़े सुखाने से हुआ हादसा, करंट लगने से मां और दो

Representative Image - India TV Hindi News
Image source: PTI
Representative image

Chhattisgarh News: A mother and her two children have died due to electric shock in Chhattisgarh’s Balodabazar district. Police officials said Kamleshwari Devangan, her son Shesh Devangan (14) and daughter Jaya Devangan (12) died due to electrocution in Damakheda village under Simga police station area of ​​the district. He said that the Devangan family had tied an iron wire to dry clothes. He said that when Kamleshwari put a wet cloth on the wire, she got an electric shock and Shesh and Jaya, who came to save the mother, also got an electric shock. . All three were rushed to the hospital where doctors declared them brought dead, he said. Police officials said the bodies have been handed over to their families after conducting postmortem. He said the police have registered a case and investigation is on.

The accident happened during the installation of the national flag in the state

One worker has died and another was injured after being electrocuted while installing the national flag in the state’s Koriya district. Police officials said that while installing the tricolor flag at the bus stand in Manendragarh town of the district, two contract employees of the Manendragarh Municipal Board were electrocuted. Suman Tigga (36), a laborer, has died in this incident. At the same time, Ramkripal Singh (35) has been injured. He said that the police have received information that under the ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ campaign during the ‘Azadi Ke Amrit Mahotsav’, the municipal council has engaged workers to put up the flag in the city. Both contract workers were about to put the flag in the bus stand on Saturday morning when both were caught in the current.

admitted to hospital for elad

After the incident, both the workers were immediately taken to the hospital for treatment, where doctors declared Suman brought dead, police officials said. The treatment of the injured Ramkripal is underway. He said the Nagar Palika Parishad gave one lakh rupees to the kin of the deceased worker as immediate relief. The police have registered a case and the case is being investigated.

Latest India News




Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button