The movie ‘Brahmastra’ is scheduled to release on September 9. The film isn’t even out yet, but before then, discussions about making a second part are in full swing. The discussion about the film’s sequel is gaining momentum.
Nusrat Jahan wore a bikini and posed on the beach
MP and beautiful actress Nusrat Jahan is one of the boldest celebrities in the country. She is also known for her boldness as well as drive. Nusrat is very active on social media and her fans are eagerly waiting for her pictures. Once again Nusrat has made her fans sleepy with her hot style.
Hrithik Roshan turned down Brahmastra 2 offers for Krrish 4 and Ramayan
The movie ‘Brahmastra’ is scheduled to release on September 9. The film isn’t even out yet, but before then, discussions about making a second part are in full swing. The discussion about the film’s sequel is gaining momentum. The names of Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone have also been added to the film. Now there are reports that Hrithik Roshan has also been approached for the second part of the film ‘Brahmastra’. There were also reports that Hrithik Roshan might be a part of the sequel. According to the latest reports, Hrithik has not signed up for the sequel but has turned down the project as he already has two big films in the pipeline. Hrithik Roshan will be seen playing the lead role in ‘Krrish 4’ and ‘Ramayan’, both inspired by High GFX. As reported by Bollywood Hungama, the actor felt that it would take a lot of time to sign up for another VFX-heavy film, hence he let go of the opportunity.
Stop saying Bollywood-Tollywood, Karan Johar spoke about the division of films
The ‘Brahmastra’ team was in Hyderabad on Friday for the film’s pre-release event, which was hosted by filmmakers Karan Johar and SS Rajamouli. At the event, Karan Johar insisted that the Indian film industry should not be referred to as ‘Bollywood’ or ‘Tollywood’. Karan Johar thanked Jr NTR for gracing the event as the chief guest and said thank you Jr NTR for gracing us with your presence. Your support means the world. In our small way, we try to take our film with you to every corner of the country. As SS Rajamouli sir said, this is Indian cinema. Let’s not call it anything else. We keep dividing it into two parts Bollywood, Tollywood. We are no longer in the jungle, we are out of them. We are a proud part of Indian cinema. Now every film will be of Indian cinema.
Kartik Aaryan starts shooting for ‘Satyaprem Ki Katha’ with Kiara Advani
Karthik Aryan has many big projects after the second hit movie Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 which released in theaters in 2022. Karthik is giving hit movies one after the other. At this point, his stars are at their peak. Now Kartik Aaryan has announced a new film for which he has also started shooting. Actor Kartik Aaryan said on Saturday that he has started work on his next film Satyaprem Ki Katha. The actor shared updated information about the upcoming project on Instagram. Along with a picture seeking blessings from Lord Ganesha, the actor wrote, “Launching the story of Satyaprem, Ganpati Bappa Moria.” Produced by Namah Productions and Sajid Nadiadwala, “Satyaprem Ki Katha” also stars Kiara Advani. She was Aryan’s co-star in ‘Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2’. The film is directed by national award winning filmmaker Sameer Vidwans. It is scheduled to release on June 29, 2023.
Advance booking of Brahmastra caused a wave of happiness among the filmmakers
After a long wait, Ayan Mukerji directed, and Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor starrer Brahmastra releases on September 9. According to Box Office India, the pre-booking of Brahmastra’s 3D movie has started on September 2. In the post-pandemic context, the figures for advance bookings are off to a very good start. So far, 10 thousand tickets have been sold for Brahmastra. It turns out that after KGF 2, Brahmastra has the highest number of tickets booked after the pandemic. The film has got off to a positive start and it remains to be seen how Brahmastra will fare in the mass circuit. Apart from the film Brahmastra, no other Hindi films are releasing on the big screen this weekend.
Nora Fatehi in trouble! The actress was questioned for 4 hours in the extortion case of thug Sukesh Chandrashekhar
Bollywood actress Nora Fatehi was on Friday questioned by the Delhi Police for nearly four hours in connection with the Rs 200 crore extortion case registered against alleged thug Sukesh Chandrashekhar. Nora Fatehi was summoned by the police last week and she appeared before the coroner on Friday morning to record her statement. More than 50 questions were asked from Sukesh regarding the gifts he received.