- Both towers will be demolished on 28 August
- People in Aspal are going through mental pain
- Explosive installation completed, the road will be blocked in 8 places
Supertech Twin Towers: The date for the demolition of the Supertech Twin Towers in Noida, adjacent to Delhi, has been fixed as August 28. The Twin Towers will collapse in just 9 seconds. But Supertech Emerald Court The concern of the people living in is constantly increasing. The people living in this society are forced to live in the shadow of fear. People do not feel safe here with their families. Pratap Chakraborty’s apartment in Supertech Emerald Court is not even 9 meters from the twin towers. He bought this property in 2018 for 90 lakhs by investing his life’s hard earned money. Since then, his family’s happiness has been lost. Pratap Chakraborty says it is difficult to say how much he will suffer due to demolition. He and his family are forced to live in fear.
People living in society go through mental pain
Like Pratap Chakraborty, many people living in this community are afraid of demolition, the RWA itself does not seem entirely happy with the demolition process. According to UBS Teotia, president of Amrol Kota W, he is not afraid of the demolition process, but everything should be fine. He said that he has never suffered as much psychological pain as is happening at this time, just as it is only expected that it is only demolition.
Surrounding towers are clad in Jio fiber textile
The towers around the twin towers are covered with geofibre textiles to avoid dust etc. The movement of pedestrians along with vehicles on the internal road from the main roads around the demolition site will also be completely restricted. During this time the roads will be closed in 8 places. Many places have been identified through satellite maps where the police will put barricades and close these places and also stop the movement of people. Along with 500 police officers, additional traffic police officers will be deployed to deal with rerouting and traffic arrangements due to road closures.
Explosive installation completed, the road will be blocked in 8 places
The installation of explosives in the Twin Towers cyan is completed. The installation of explosives at Apex will be completed on August 25. Out of the eight places where the road will be closed, traffic will be suspended in six places from stopped.
8 locations that will be closed-
- Silver City, Aldeco and ATS Village Tiraha
- Service lane of Noida-Greater Noida Expressway opposite Parsvnath Paradise
- Noida-Greater Noida Expressway Main Road Opposite Parsvnath Paradise
- Service lane of Noida-Greater Noida Expressway opposite Express Trade Tower
- Near Sector-128, service lane on Greater Noida to Noida Expressway.
- The main route of Noida-Greater Noida Expressway between Sector-108 and 128.
- Service lane on Noida-Greater Noida Expressway opposite Sector-108.
- The intersection of Sector-108 and Sector-93
The highway will be opened as soon as the dust clears
DCP (Traffic) Ganesh Prasad Saha has told that the blast will take a few seconds and after that there is a possibility of dust spreading for about 10-15 minutes. He said extra time has been kept for safety reasons and the highway will be opened as soon as the dust clears.
Latest Uttar Pradesh News